Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Getting back

I'm finally getting my motivation back for workouts. I really struggled this past summer trying to stay in shape. Unfortunately the result was that my lack of workouts lead to tight fitting pants. Now that fall is upon us I've found motivation to sweat it out. I was desperate to get any sort of workout in so I decided to try the Zumba class at my gym (Lifetime Fitness). I love it! I can't remember the last time that I was so excited to go to the gym. The class is on both Monday and Thursday night but I prefer the Monday night instructor. Plus the class is at 8:15 so I have plenty of time to walk the dog and eat dinner before going to class. On Thursday's the class is at 7 which is a little harder to make. Second, I've been trying to hit the trails on the weekend with BR. It always helps to have a running partner to keep you motivated. The other thing that I've recently found and became addicted to is Exercise TV. I have AT&T U-verse and exercise-tv is on demand. There is no excuse to not be able to squeeze in one of the 10-minute workouts.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I too am fighting the tight pants and signed up for a Tuesday Kickboxing and a Thursday BootCamp. Here's to looser clothing!!!

    ReplyDelete