Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Broken Hearted

Image from here

It's been a while since I posted...I've been busy fixing a broken heart. Yes, it's true....FB & I have parted ways. It's been a roller coaster of emotions the past few weeks, but I know I'm in a better place. I have a wonderful group of family & friends that have been so supportive, I could never thank them enough. While I've been hurting, I've been really trying to focus on the good...and there sure is a lot of that out there. Like getting to spend a week with the real love of my life, my 2 year old nephew. And finally getting a web cam so I can skype with friends & family that are far away. And knowing that about this time next month, I'm going to be an aunt again. And that the holidays are just around the corner and I'll get to spend it with some those that mean the most to me.

3 comments:

  1. oh my darling...

    i wish i could fix you. i have been there.
    oh how i've been there.

    please let me know if you need anything or if you'd like a copy of "Moody" songs as i call them ;) i'll happily make you a mixed tape.

    i've missed you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Karballama. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, hope you're doing ok. Good to hear you have your family and friends around you. *big hugs* x

    ReplyDelete