Tuesday, January 4, 2011

3 in a row...

I'm on day 3 of consecutive workouts. I've somehow managed to find a little motivation & I'm going with it. Part of my New Years Resolution (more on that later) is to get organized and put more of an effort into logging my workouts. Last night I went up to the gym to do some speed work on the dreadmill. I warmed up for 10 mins at a 9:40/mile pace. Then I did 4 x 800 with 2 mins recovery in between. The first 800 was at 8:00/mile, the 2 & 3 @ 8:15/mile, & the 4th at 8:30/mile. Then I ran until 4 miles at about a 9:00/mile pace. Then slowed it back down to a 9:40 to finish out 5 miles. This morning I was up early to go to the FIT class at the gym. It's a very challenging strength training class that works multiple muscles at a time.

Weekly Mileage: 14
Monthly Mileage: 14
Yearly Mileage: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment