Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tired

My 3 workouts yesterday kicked my butt! I'm exhausted but it feels oh so good.

I ran with Big Red last night and got an easy 4 miles in before heading off to soccer. Luckily I had about and hour & a half in between the two so I was able to make some pasta for dinner and get a 15 min nap in. My team lost our game but we had a really nice second half and I had sweet goal. That always makes me feel good.

It was rough getting out of bed today but I felt good once I got moving.

Tonight is another soccer game and since it's in Ann Arbor I'll just stick around town until my game. I've been trying to decide if I want to just relax or try to get some more miles in.

Tuesday's Miles: 4
Weekly Mileage: 18
Monthly Mileage: 18
Yearly Mileage: 18

No comments:

Post a Comment