Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weekend Recap

Life is oh so good! I had an absolutely fabulous weekend that I'm still smiling about...

Friday was Mustache Bash! My friends took me out to TinFish in Novi for a really nice dinner. Afterwards we all put on fake mustaches and headed to a dive bar near my apartment. It was a blast!

On Saturday I met up with one of college besties to go shopping and grab lunch. I ended up buying a cute new wallet from Coach, Lush bath bombs, and some makeup from MAC.

Sunday was another fun day when I met up with another bestie & one of her co-worker's & his family to see the ice sculptures at the Plymouth ice festival.

With my trip to Lake Placid & my birthday week, I skipped out on my workouts. I was so busy & didn't want to stress myself out over getting them in. This week it's back to the grind. My goal is to lay low for the next month & focus on getting ready for the Seaside half marathon on March 6th.

Last night's workout was supposed to be 5 miles on the treadmill. About 2 miles in my shins & calves were getting sore so I cut it back to 3 miles. To make up for it I did 20 mins on the elliptical. This morning was the FIT class at my gym.

Weekly Mileage: 3
Monthly Mileage: 32.50
Yearly Mileage: 32.50

No comments:

Post a Comment