Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January Recap

January Mileage: 48.5

While I feel like my mileage for the month was pathetic, I've been on a good workout roll. It's tough to get miles in on Tuesday & Wednesday nights when I play soccer. But I feel like those workouts also play a key roll in my health & fitness level.

In a slightly drunken stupor last Friday, not so much me as I was fully aware of what I was getting myself into, some of friends decided to do a triathlon together. It will be my second one and I think I'm already better prepared for it. I just know it will be hard to get the swimming & biking in when I have marathons to be training for.

I had a good 7 days in a row of workouts last week so I decided to take it easy last night and I just did a 15 minute ab workout from exercise tv. I was up at 4:30 this morning to hit up the FIT class at the gym.

2 comments:

  1. hi Kar,
    When and where is your tri?
    kk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motor City Triathon on Belle Isle...I think it's June 12th. I'll try to get your way for one too.

    ReplyDelete