Saturday, February 5, 2011

Swim, Run, & a night at the WG


It was a good day yesterday filled with two short workouts & night out with friends.

I usually park about a 1/2 mile from work and walk in to avoid paying for parking. A co-worker of mine buys a spot across from our building and due to that nature of her contract she is required to be "off" for 3 months. I decided to rent her space from her for that time as a little break from having to walk through the cold and snow. It's been a great decision! It allows me to drive on up to the public indoor pool at lunch for a swim. I've done it twice so far and am hoping to start going 2-3 days a week. Yesterday was one of those days. I feel like I'm so much more productive at work after a workout break in the middle of the day.

In the evening I met up with one of friends at the gym. Chatting with her on the treadmill made time fly and before I knew it 40 mins was up.
Then later on in the evening I went to the local hole-in-the wall bar also known as the WG to meet up with some friends. Some of them I hadn't seen in a while and it was so nice to catch up with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment