Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February Re-cap

I can't believe it's almost been one month since my last post. I guess times flies when you are having fun or you're sick.

Shortly after my last post I came down with some sort of illness that left me with a fever for 3 days. It started on Super Bowl Sunday and I was just too sick to even watch it. I was so disappointed. I was too sick to even think to tape it so I could at least watch the commercials later. It was a whole week of doing nothing but trying to recover.

Then President's weekend I made another trip to NYC. I'm really loving it there right now! It was a weekend with two of my best girls being completely rediculous.

Last weekend was another weekend of rest & trying to play catch up on all the laundry & cleaning that got pushed aside.

Somewhere in all of that I made a new running friend who talked me into running with a local running club. I immediately loved it! I've been back again since and hope to run with the group more this month.

And now we are already into March and I'm preping for my first trip of this month... a long weekend in Panama City, FL to see one of my BFF's get married & run two races while I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment