Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kara, caffeine, & chipotle

It's a bright sunny day in Ann Arbor so I had to take advantage of it and go for a little walk at lunch. I've been trying to swim at lunch three days a week but more often than not I end up working through lunch. It makes the day drag on so I've been really trying to get out even just for a little bit. Today I walked over to campus and stopped in Borders. Kara Goucher is on the cover of the May Runner's World and I just had to pick it up: Next I headed over to Chipotle for a vegetarian burrito. I love their burritos! I had an empty Starbucks coffee bag that could be turned in for a free tall coffee so a stop a Starbucks happened too. A little afternoon caffeine does the body good.
To top off my good mood of the day, last night in the mail I received my Moose membership card, I can't wait to go now! And I came back from lunch to e-mails saying that both my federal & state taxes have been excepted electronically. It's a relief to finally have that done!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo for getting taxes done! Always such a relief. And if that magazine cover doesn't motivate a person to work out, I don't know what will. She's so stinkin toned!

    pics-o-andrea

    ReplyDelete