Friday, November 18, 2011

Fall Transitions

I keep telling myself that I'm going to start putting more effort into this little blog but time always gets the best of me. As always, it has been a busy few days....

Last weekend was lo-key. I didn't run & really enjoyed getting to sleep in. Well, I didn't really sleep in but I didn't have to get up & rush to run. I spent a lot time unpacking I still have stuff piled up in the living room.
We also spent several hours raking leaves in the back yard. It's been an adjustment going from apartment living to having a rather large back yard:


On Monday after work we headed to the gym and got a good workout. Then we watched Homeland while eating dinner since we were too tired to stay up for it on Sunday night.

Tuesday was Lightfest. It's one of my favorite runs. It's a 8K that runs though a holiday light display two days before it opens up to the public to drive through. It was my 4th year in a row running it and the best weather by far! We had temps in the upper 50's during the day. There is always a huge bonfire to keep runners warm before the run, but this year they hardly needed it. I can't believe how quickly time has passed and that the holidays are just around the corner.


Wednesday was girls night & I met up with Big Red and our crazy friend Pam. We've been trying to keep a date with each other every other Wednesday night and so far we've been pretty good about it.

This weekend will be more unpacking and getting ready for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment