Last week I decided to start 25 days of Fitness. I was doing great until last night, but I'll come back to that little disaster. Here what I've done so far:
1. Thursday - Ran 5.5 miles with NRR
3. Saturday - Did 20 minutes on the elliptical machine, the lifted
4. Sunday - 2 min jump rope then two circuits from day #2
5. Monday - 10 min warm up on the elliptical, then a weight lift circuit plus stretching.
6. Tuesday - fail! I was supposed to run an easy 3 miles.
On Sunday I had a very productive day. I went shopping and got a great deal on a Coach bag at the Outlet Mall. I had been looking for a purse for a while and was happy to get one that I really like and a price that was affordable. I also ran other errands and did a lot of cleaning. It felt good to get so much done.