Friday, January 13, 2012

TGIF!!!

(pic from pinterest, linked from http://trendytraveler.tumblr.com/post/6893004025)
I don't know what it was with this week but I'm so glad that it's coming to the end. Maybe it has something to do with the Full Moon that was on Monday. I rarely struggle to sleep at night but this week I was fighting for every Zzz! I could get.
(pic from pinterest)
It was a good workout week without any days off:
Monday - Live Fit Phase 1, Day 4 weight (Shoulders & Abs)
Tuesday - Ran with NRR for 5:13 miles
Wednesday - Barre Bee Fit Class & an Indoor Soccer game
Thursday - 4.5 mile run on the treadmill

I'm really proud of that last treadmill run. I was tired and wanted a day off. My plan was to run with NRR but the weather wasn't too nice out (cold & rainy) so I used it as an excuse not to go. Plus I didn't want to add 30 min more into my drive time. So I forced myself to head to the gym and ran with my friend Pitbull (#IlovePandora).
(Pic from pinterest)
This weekend PC & I are off to Chicago to visit his brother & his wife. We'll head out first thing tomorrow morning and will head back home Monday morning. I've been missing City life so I'm so excited to be going.

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Chicago --- and an amazing weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete