Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Friday - Weekend Fun!

I'm so glad the weekend is finally here!

Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha
I just had my first one of these for the season...no, it's not a pumpkin spice latte, it's a salted caramel mocha...yummy!

Tonight I think we are heading to the High School to watch Grace cheer. I guess the Junior Football League Cheerleaders are taking turns cheering at different quarters of the High School game.

Tomorrow we're hoping to run the Witch's Hat 10K. I haven't run since Sunday since it's been a crazy week so it should be interesting.

Then it's date night...
MSUUofM
The plan is to head to East Lansing (Pat's alma mata) to watch MSU play Central, I'm really more intersted in the Michigan home opener against Air Force.

Mitchell's Fish Market - Louisville
Followed by dinner using a Gift Card that we were given for our Wedding.

Fall of Giants
On Sunday, I'm hoping for some down time so I can read.

What are you up too?

(All pictures from pinterst, except the Witch's Hat logo that is from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment