Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

I truly have so much to be Thankful for this year. A new husband who is absolutely wonderful & supportive. He's by my side through thick & thin. I'm thankful for 4 Step-kids who in such a short time have taught me so much. The sweetest puppy in the whole world who has gotten me though tough times all with a puppy kiss and a wag of a tail. A family that has been healthy. A great job that pays the bills, feeds my stomach and adds to my savings. A roof over my head. Amazing friends. I could just go on & on.
I'm also Thankful that I got to spend Thanksgiving this year at the same place that I've spent most of those holidays since I was a little girl. We affectionately refer to it as "the farm". It was my Great-Grandparents house, then my Grandparents house, and now my parents own it. This year I shared it with 17 other family members including my 95 year old Great Aunt Helen and my cousin's 6.5 week old baby girl, Savannah.

Aunt Helen, baby Savannah & my cousin Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment