Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Blah!

It's been one of those weeks or two. I had an awesome time with FB in Chicago but the morning that we were heading home I wasn't feeling so hot. I ended up missing 2 1/2 days of work last week and I'm still dragging. Definitely better but I have a lingering cough and a lack in stamina to get through the day. Today is date night so I'm hoping that once I see FB, I'll be perked back up a bit. We have plans to enjoy the season today...we are going to look at a Christmas tree display and then some holiday lights.

And my workouts have been non-exsistent since I came down with whatever it is that is attacking my immune system. Which is not good since the Goofy Challenge starts three weeks from Saturday! I'm in total panic mode about that!

1 comment:

  1. Don't panic!!! Panic always makes things worse. Instead, you should relax, think of it as a recovery week. :)

    ReplyDelete