Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Catch Up

Wow, it's been a while since I blogged. Me & my forgetfulness will try to give a quick update of what I've been up to:
Sat 02/13 - Headed to FB's with cupcakes for Valentines Day
Sun 02/14 - I made FB heart shaped chocolate chip pancakes, he took me to dinner in Greektown then to Detroit's Winter Blast.
Mon 02/15 - President's Day - I had the day off, FB & I went to breakfast that I headed
Tues 02/16 - Wow, I can't remember!
Wed 02/17 - Morning cycling class, no date night, FB had to work
Thurs 02/18 - Dentist, house hunting, & Martina McBride concert at the Palace, with surprise guest, Kid Rock
Fri 02/19 - Met up with some old friends from the days of waiting tables at the Ground Round
Sat 02/20 - Ran 11 miles with some friends in the am, met another friend for a class at the gym, then headed to FB's for the night to watch the Olympics
Sun 02/21 - Went to dinner with FB's parents in Mexican town, then stopped by his Grandparents house
Mon 02/22 - Took a snow day since we got 9 inches!!! Got lots of errands done & got an hour on the elliptical in.
Tues 02/23 - FIT class in the am, looked at two houses in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment