Friday, February 5, 2010

Hangover

A week after making the second offer on the house and still, no news. No new listings either.

Wednesday did turn out to be a stellar day. I cycled in the morning, was in a great mood all day, and then got in a second workout in the evening. I ran on the treadmill for 3.5 miles, then swam for about 20 minutes. It felt so good to be swimming again. I just need to make a habit of it.

Yesterday, on the other hand, was not such a good day. I think I had a "workout hangover". I was tired and irritable. To make matters worse, I had to sit through 3 straight (as in no 10 minute break) hours of meetings in a hot, stuffy room to discuss the software conversion at work. One of my co-workers was being obnoxious and unprofessional and kept interrupting the consultants and other co-workers during the discussion. I was so exhausted by the time I left that meeting. I didn't have any energy for a workout in the evening. But I was so tired that I went to bed early, which led to waking up early for the Friday morning cycling class. It was a good one today with great music and lots of hill climbs followed by downhill sprints.

I'm hoping the weekend will bring more good workouts...

No comments:

Post a Comment