Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Funday

Life it good when the day starts off with a trip to Zingerman's. I'm in love with their dirty sheed (2 shots espresso, vanilla, and a touch of cream all over ice) and their cheddar herb scones. And it keeps me full all morning.

Tonight I'm heading to Ithaca, NY for the weekend. My sister & her partner moved to Ithaca from Portland, OR just over a year ago and I have yet to visit their new home. I'm sure that my weekend will be filled with good food, good scenery, good exercise (running, hiking, swimming!), and lots of fun!!!

I can't belive that it's now the middle of August...where does time go!?! That also means that I'm now under two months to the Chicago marathon. Anyone got a good two month training plan?

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...cheese herb scones. Sounds fab! Have fun on your weekend trip! And thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete