Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Movin' on up!

Last weekend was moving weekend! It is so nice to have my own place! I got the keys to the new place at around 10:30am on Saturday and then my Mom helped me pack-up and unload several car-fulls. She was such a big help with my move and I can't thank her enough! FB came over in the afternoon and helped with the little furniture that I do have. We stopped at about 5 and enjoyed a nice Mexican dinner, margarita and all! He had to head into work that night so I just stayed at home and started unpacking & organizing. Sunday I was back at for a few hours with my Mom's help again. We were able to get all my stuff out of Miss 3D's place and cleaned my room & bathroom there. It was so nice to be done with that place! I still get to carpool & workout with her so I'm happy about that. On Sunday night, I headed over to FB's place for a swim, pizza, and a night out with some friends. We hit up two of my favorite east side spots...the patio at Fishbones, then Jack's. It was nice to relax after two days of moving. To celebrate Memorial day we went to his aunt's house to have a BBQ with his family. I had a good time with all of them. I took Tuesday off to finish moving, and I'm so glad that I did. I was able to move out of my storage unit and also did some shopping for the new place. My new family room looks like an episode of hoarders since that is where I've piled most of my boxes. My goal is to go through one or two a night until it's all done. Then I'll have room for a new couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment