Friday, May 28, 2010

It's Gettin Hot in Here!

Ahhh...Memorial weekend...the kick-off to summer! I've got a busy weekend ahead and I am really looking forward to it! It starts off with my move into an apartment tomorrow morning. I couldn't be happier. It will be so nice to have my own place! And the fun of decorating - I can't wait! My Mom (I am so lucky to have her!!!) and FB will be helping me and I'm hoping we can get it done pretty quickly (and painlessly!). The weather is going to be in the 80's all weekend so I'm hoping to also spend some time relaxing by the pool to rejuvenate after moving boxes & furniture. On Monday FB & I are off to his Aunt's house for a BBQ with his family. Good times!

How are you celebrating the long weekend?

1 comment:

  1. What?!? You've got a pool? It IS like Melrose Place! Don't make Mom lift anything heavy during the move. Enjoy the weekend! I have to work at Cornell's English department commencement on Sunday, but I'm running a 10K race with my retired neighbor, Wally, tomorrow.
    Have a great weekend, Kar!

    ReplyDelete