Friday, January 22, 2010

Busy Birthday week!

My birthday celebrations started last Friday. My friends took me out to dinner at Bar Louie then we went to One Under to see the Killer Flamingos play. It was a fun night! Then on my actual birthday, which was last Tuesday, my coworkers took me out to lunch at Arbor Brewing. In the evening my parents took me to my favorite Indian Restaurant, Haandi, for dinner. FB came over as soon as he was done working and gave me the sweetest card & flowers. I couldn't have been happier! Wednesday is date night so FB came back over and we went to the movies and saw Avatar - I loved it!!! The birthday festivities ended last night with a 5.5 mile run & drinks with my roommate and our running buddy, Dan. I'm a very lucky girl to have such a great family and the coolest friends! It's been a great start to 2010 and a great start on 33!

No comments:

Post a Comment