Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sunshine

I'm loving this weather we've been having in Michigan lately. The sun's been out shining bright and temps are warming up. We still have some snow on the ground but it's melting quickly.

Lots has been going on over here. I found out that I didn't get house #3. It's made me really think about if buying a house is the right thing or not. Part of me thinks that it just might be better for me to get an apartment close to work. I'll get more into this later.

I was really bummed about the house bit over the weekend so my workouts slacked. I did get lots of walking in though and that was nice for a change. My running buddy came home from her retirement training in Florida and we got to catch up over a 5 mile run last night. I was hoping to get another 6 miles in on the treadmill this morning but I just wasn't feeling it. I did get 2 very slow miles in before I headed over the the elliptical machine to finish out my hour of cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment